Spirited 2022 Film Review

 


For as along as A Christmas Carol as been published there have been adaptions of the story un various forms of media. Well this year we are getting not one but two different versions of the same and well then the first one has just been released and well I just had to review this movie the very first chance that I got and so then join me as I review the move that puts a new spin on a classic story with the film in question being called simply just "Spirited" enjoy.

The plot of this film is The Ghost Of Christmas Present has to try and redeem someone who was once deemed as irredeemable. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty rather fresh and was also very exciting and rather entertaining as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is one of this films producers Will Ferrell as Present and Ryan Reynolds as Clint Briggs. Also starring in this film is Octavia Spencer as Kimberly , Ali Asghar Shah as Alen , Sunita Mani as Past , Patrick Page as Jacob Marley , Tracy Morgan as The Voice Of Yet To Come , Aimee Carrero as Nora , Joe Tippett as Owen , Andrea Anders as Carrie , Marlow Barkley as Wren / Young Carrie , Jen Tullock as Wendy , P.J. Byrne as Mr. Alteli , Rose Byrne as Karen.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad. With all of this films actors making what could be seen as a weak script seem fully realised and turn in a good performance at the exact same time in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



Doing the CGI for this film is new studios such as Brainstorm Digital , King's Ransom Media and Neon Robotic. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad altho I will admit that this films CGI does indeed stand out stand out like a sore thumb in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


The idea of doing a modern take on A Christmas Carol isn't a new thing infact it's kind of a cliché thing to do at this point. Heck even making this film a musical isn't a new thing but what makes this film stand out is the fact that it's being told from the point of view of Ghosts which is something that hasn't been done before and while that idea isn't done that well in this film it is still a good idea that could be explored in other films and I hope that other filmmakers take this idea and just run with it because it's such a good idea in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

For those that dont know Will Farrell plays two different roles which i've deliberately not included since it is a spoiler. However if you really pay attention to who one of his friends is at the start of the film then it's really obvious who The Ghost Of Christmas Present is in this film and it's not really a good take on this iconic character and Will Farrell doesn't even play this iconic character all that well either in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


This is a musical which has songs written by songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul with this films songs being OK at best. I will admit that the singing that we got in this film was alot better then what I thought that it was going to be but that's not enough since alot of this films songs are just bland and rather forgettable which for a musical is something that you never want to be the case at all in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly two hours and seven minuets and two seconds. Which for any musical is such a long running time to have and it's doubly true for this one since this film really doesn't have alot there interms of either plot or story and so I don't really see any reason as to why this film couldn't come in at well under two hours as that would have made the film flow alot better and feel alot less boring and not drag on in parts as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then since this is a comedy that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad. With both of this films as expected getting alot of laughs out me however the film doesn't let them both be as wild as we know that they can be and that really does effect alot of this films comedy and it makes the bad jokes stand out even more then what they already in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall while I cannot yet say if this film will be better then Scrooge A Christmas Carol I can say that this film is very entertaining and heck all of it's faults you could even argue help make the film very charming in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now then since i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film really does ern itself a grand old score of exactly a 7 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from he official The Muppets fandom wiki page , IMP Awards . Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / particular / exact film being Google Images since alot of the images that are from this film and that are currently still indeed up on Google Images are all really fairly freaking high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts