Transformers 2007 Film Review

 


Transformers fans since I had such a good time watching and reviewing the first few episodes of the first ever Transformers animated TV series. I thought that now was the absolutely right time to take another look at the very first piece of live action Transformers media and so then join me as I review the film that brought the Transformers right slap bang into the twenty first century with the film in question being called simply just "Transformers" enjoy.

The plot of this film is the Autobots and the Decepticons bring there war to Earth when Megatron goes looking for a cube that could bring him ultimate power. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad but at the same time this films plotline really freaking dumb even for a Transformers film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky , Josh Duhamel as Capt. William Lennox and Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes. Also starring in this film is Tyrese Gibson as Sgt. Robert Epps , Rachael Taylor as Maggie Madsen , Anthony Anderson as Glen Whitmann , John Turturro as Agt. Seymour Simmons , Jon Voight as John Keller , Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime , Mark Ryan as Bumblebee , Darius McCrary as Jazz , Robert Foxworth as Ratchet , Jess Harnell as Ironhide and as Barricade and Hugo Weaving as Megatron.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that freaking bad. Which I wasn't expecting to be the case since when you think of the live action Transformers you don't usually think of freaking good acting in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Doing the CGI for this film is Industrial Light & Magic , Digital Domain , Asylum VFX , Gentle Giant Studios , Halon Entertainment and Identity Studios. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was really freaking good with all of this films CGI effects holding up really freaking well all of these many years later in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



Now then I personally see all of the Transformers movies espically the live action Transformers movies as being akin to the modern day monster movie and as such when i'm watching a monster movie I don't want to see alot of the focus being given to the human characters I want to see the actual monsters. With the same thing also being true for this film as well since when your going to see a Transformers movie your not going into it wanting to see the human characters your instead going into it wanting to see the actual Transformers be they either freaking Autobots or Decepticons in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Which is a huge freaking problem across not only this film but all of this films sequels all of which puts more focus on the human characters then they do the actual Transformers. Which in turn makes all of the Transformers feel alot more like side characters in there freaking movie and infact the only live action Transformers movie that got the balance between showing us the actual human and showing us the actual Transformers characters was the prequel movie Bumblebee in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Not really helping things is the fact that next to none of the human characters are presented to us with us any kind of personality trait. Which is also true for the Transformers characters and so then I have to wonder why the filmmakers chose to put so much focus on this films human cast when this is a fantasy type of film and so focusing on the giant robots whose group name literally in the name of this movie would have made alot more freaking sense in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film had / has an exact grand total running time of exactly two hours and twenty three minuets and twenty seven seconds. Which is bit of an issue for me personally since you very easily could have told this films exact storyline in just over two hours and all you'd have to do is just cut all of bad "comedy" scenes with Sam's parents and that's literally all you'd have to loose to make this film come in at just over two hours without ending or even opening credits in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is of course an action film that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad. Which is kind of given given that this film was directed by the king of making things go boom Michael Bay but even so tho all of this films many freaking action set pieces were all really freaking entertaining and really freaking engaging to me personally in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is perhaps the very best live action Michael Bay directed Transformers film but it's not the best live action Transformers film tho since that honor still goes to Bumblebee in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand total score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / exact film being Google Images simply because most of the images that I found and that are currently up on Google Images are all shockingly high in freaking quality and as well as freaking being shockingly high in freaking definition.






















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts