Free Guy Film SPOILER FREE!!!!!!!!!! Review

 


Film fans for the past nearly two years now every single film that was due out in 2020 was getting delayed and pushed back. Well now a film that pretty much everybody wasn't talking about last year has finally been released and well / so you just know that I had to check this film out at the very first chance that I had and so join me as I give you all my SPOILER FREE review the film that not alot of people were talking about last year with the film in question being called simply just "Free Guy" enjoy.

The plot of the film is an NPC (None Playable Character) called Guy suddenly finds out that he's a video game character who is thus living in a video game world and Guy a few very short days in which to save his world when the creator of Guys decides to delate the game upon which Guy and his world is on forever. Now then in terms of what I thought about the plot of this film in all honesty I in all honesty thought that the plot of this film was really good and the plot of this film is also really fresh and original and really well told in my opinion anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is one of this films producers Ryan Reynolds as Guy and Dude and Jodie Comer as Millie Rusk / Molotov Girl. Also starring in this film is Lil Rel Howery as Buddy , Utkarsh Ambudkar as Mouser , Joe Keery as Walter "Keys" McKeys , Taika Waititi as Antwan , Camille Kostek as Bombshell , Britne Oldford as Missy , Matty Cardarople as A Gamer and Mike Devine as Officer Johnny.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the acting that's / that is  featured / presented to us in very / particular film in all honesty I in all honesty thought / felt that the acting that's / that is featured / presented to us in this very / particular film was really freaking good. Which really shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody since alot of the actors and actresses that are starring in / appearing in this film are really good actors and actresses and so it makes sense that those exact same actors and actresses would indeed turn in some really good performances in this film in my opinion anyways / at least.



Doing the CGI effects that are featured / presented to us in this very / particular film are Halon Entertainment , BOT VFX , Capital T , Digital Domain , Industrial Light & Magic , Lola Visual Effects , Mammal Studios , Raynault VFX and Scanline VFX. Now then in terms of what I personally thought about the CGI effects that are featured / presented to us in this very / particular film in all honesty I in all honesty thought that the CGI effects that are featured / presented to us in this very / particular were indeed well and truly freaking good with alot of this films CGI effects looking like that they belong in a video game which for most films would indeed be a very bad thing but for this film having video game quality CGI effects more then oddly works in this films favour in my opinion anyways / at least. 



Now then even tho that this film is indeed set in a video game type of world / video game world I personally think / feel / felt that the video game world that this film takes place takes alot of inspiration from games like Grand Theft Auto. This is just simply because alot of what Guy describes about the city in which he lives is very similar to the types of things that players can do in literally any Grand Theft Auto game but that there's a huge chance that i'm just simply looking at something that just plain and simply isn't even there in the first place.

Now then last year which was when this film was supposed to come out I saw very few people if any people online actually talking about this film and thus showing there excitement for this film. Heck it wasn't really until the Deadpool and Korg reaction video to the trailer for this very / particular film that people actually started talking about this film and for the life of me I have no idea why that's the actual case and i'm guilty of this as well / to and so I have to wonder why this was the case because the very first trailer for this very / particular film was from what I recall at least a very entertaining and yet it's taken us all all the way until summer of 2021 to be fully hyped and as well as to be fully excited for this film / movie but that's just what I think anyways and that's just in my humble and as well as being in my very honest opinion anyways / at least. 


Now then it's not all sunshine and roses for this film since there are some things that I don't really like about this film one of the things that I don't like about this film is the fact that there's a kind of a love triangle in this film which starts so late into the actual film that it might as well as not even be there and the second thing that I don't like about this actual / very film is. The fact that there's a romance between two of this films characters which goes absolutely nowhere  and as such that entire romance angle and the entire love triangle angle / subplot could have been removed entirely from the plot of this film and nothing about the actual plot of the film would actually change.

Now then this film has / had a grand total running time of exactly one hour and forty seven minuets and seven seconds and well if i'm being well and truly freaking honest here people this film lasted the exact right amount of time in my opinion anyways / at least. This is because this film has more then / than enough plot to cover it's running time and it also helps that the pacing for this film is also really freaking good and so the film really doesn't feel as long as it actually is in my opinion anyways / at least.


Now then since / because this film is a comedy film after after all that means that I have to actually talk abut the comedy / jokes that are featured / presented to us in this very / particular and well if i'm being well and truly freaking honest here people I in all honesty think / believe that the comedy / jokes that are featured / presented to us in this very / particular film are really freaking good and as much as I really freaking want I will not be giving away the best joke that's in this film because the joke is that good in my opinion anyways / at least. To me this film is very freaking funny with pretty much all of the jokes that are in this film working and landing hard and heck even Taika freaking Waititi who is a funny guy anyways gets a really funny line of dialog in / near the middle of this film which in all honesty really did make me freaking laugh out loud.


Overall the answer is yes this film is so much better then Don't Breathe 2 was and I hope to god that this film gets a sequel because I just want to see more of these characters and I want to see more of the world that all of these characters both human characters and video game characters live in. Now i've talked about all of the good and all of the bad things that are in this very / particular / actual film in this very / particular / actual review and as such that means that this film gets a grand score of an 8 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I got all of the images that I used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I used in this very review from the official Grand Theft Auto fandom wiki page , the official Disney fandom wiki page and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images this film being Google Images this is because all of the images that I got and that currently up , featured and on Google Images are all fairly high in quality and as well as being fairly high in definition. 
















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts