Bullet Train Film Review

 


Film fans it's not unusual for American adaptations of Japanese media to change a few things around to make it feel more American and well we have yet another new American adaptation of some Japanese media. I will very fully admit that I was kind of excited for this film since it's premise did sound entertaining and so then join me as I review the film that is just insane with the film in question being called simply just "Bullet Train" enjoy.

The plot of this film is an assassin with bad luck has to escape a train with a briefcase before he is killed by alot of other assassins on the same train. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad with this films plot being genuinely quite entertaining and it was also plot that I haven't seen before which made it really refreshing to me in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is Brad Pitt as Ladybug , Joey King as The Prince and Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Tangerine. Also starring in this film is Brian Tyree Henry as Lemon , Andrew Koji as Yuichi Kimura , Hiroyuki Sanada as The Elder , Michael Shannon as White Death , Benito A. Martínez Ocasio as The Wolf , Sandra Bullock as Maria Beetle , Zazie Beetz as The Hornet , Logan Lerman as The Son and Masi Oka as Conductor.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad. With all of this films main cast of actors and actresses turning in some really good performances however it's this films script that lets this films cast down as it really gives them nothing to work with in terms of their characters in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Doing the CGI for this film is the legends and the greats and that are currently over at Double Negative and Lola Visual Effects. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad altho there where one or two very dodgy looking CGI shots but those are very few and far between in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


This film is based upon the 2010 Japanese novel of the same name by writer and author Kōtarō Isaka and just by very quickly looking at the novels Wikipedia page. I can tell you that the film is for the most part a pretty straight forward adaptation of the novel but at the same time there are changes made to the characters most of which is mostly due to the characters races being swapped around and that's really it in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

I just touched upon this but this film did have a very minor controversy with alot of the characters races being swapped. Which I can't really judge just because i've not read the original novel but the author of the novel Kōtarō Isaka did come up with a decent reasoning for the change in the characters races since he said that his characters were in his own words "not real people, maybe they're not even Japanese." and so if the original creator is OK with it then we the audience should be OK with it as well then in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


I have to admit that this film isn't as good as it perhaps could or perhaps even should have been since this film doesn't give any of it's characters any kind of personality traits. Which makes this films characters across as being very one dimensional and on top of all of that this films doesn't properly introduce it's main villain until thirty minuets from the films ending which isn't enough time to make the villain seem like an actual threat to our cast of main heroes in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly two hours and eleven seconds which is a tad bit on the long side for this film. I say this simply because of the fact that this film really doesn't have enough there interms of either plot or story to last two hours and so then you really could have cut this film down by about thirty minuets and you would have to lose nothing that's actually important to the films overall plot in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then since this is an action film that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad. With this films action also giving us alot of this films jokes with the jokes being worked into the freaking action sequences very naturally in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall while this film isn't as good as I thought that it would be but when this film wants to be really entertaining it really can be a very freaking entertaining film to watch in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now then i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of a 6.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / particular / exact film being Google Images since alot of the images that are from this film and that are currently still indeed up on Google Images are all fairly freaking high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition. 













Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts