American Pie Film Review

 


The nineties was a much simpler time where you could still get away with an awful lot in films and well I thought that i'd take a look at one of those films. I will very much admit that i've not seen this film in close to twenty years at the earliest and so me going back to this film was most certainly a trip and a half and so then join me as I review the film that perfectly sums up the nineties with the film in question being called simply just "American Pie" enjoy.

The plot of this film is Jim and his friends embark on an epic quest that will ultimately strengthen their bond and which has to be competed by prom. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good with this films plot being simple and yet very easy to follow along with in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Starring in this film is Jason Biggs as Jim , Chris Klein as Oz , Thomas Ian Nicholas as Kevin and Seann William Scott as Stifler. Also starring in this film is Eddie Kaye Thomas as Finch , Alyson Hannigan as Michelle , Chris Owen as Sherman , Tara Reid as Vicky , Natasha Lyonne as Jessica , Mena Suvari as Heather , Eugene Levy as Jim's Dad , Shannon Elizabeth as Nadia and Jennifer Coolidge as Stifler's Mom.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good. With all of this films younger cast members turning in some really good performances in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



You all just know that I have to talk about this films rather famous scene for obvious reasons I can't say what that scene is but let's just say that it'll make you look at pie's differently from now on. I have to admit that this scene is not as funny as I remember it being but at the same time this scene is still one of the best scenes in the movie just due to awkward it is which does make it a very funny scene to watch in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


One of the things that I found to be really interesting is that all four of the boys are written exactly like teenage boys and thus speak exactly how teenage boys would speak. With the four friends constantly making fun of each other , being there for each other and just being genuinely good friends and that right there just proves that the writer of this film Adam Herz quite clearly knows how teenage boys talk and that really does shine through in this very film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

This film is pretty much a time capsule to the mid to late nineteen nineties and that is something that I can see putting alot of people of watching this film. Since everything in this film is very dated from the technology to the jokes everything just screams things that you could only do in the nineties but for me at least that adds to this films charm because you can look at it and just laugh at the fashion and everything else in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


There are some bad things tho like for example this films female characters aren't written all that well at least for the most part anyways. Also not helping things is the fact that nothing really happens to advance the films overall plot and so it just seems like your watching these characters just go by there day to day lives which is entertaining but it can also be quite boring as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then I cannot for the absolutely life of me remember whatever this films running time was but I do know that this film has / had an exact running time of roughly one hour and thirty five minuets and thirty six seconds. Which is the running time that I expected this film to have since this film is a comedy and those don't typically have long running times and this film really doesn't have enough there interms of either plot or story and so then this film really does have a perfect running time in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then this film is a comedy and that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was a very mixed bag of affairs for me. Since while this film does have alot of very good and very funny jokes this film does also have alot of very bad and pretty unfunny jokes as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is still a really good film all of these later and it's one that all teenagers should watch because of how relatable this film still is even all of these later in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now then i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / particular / exact film being Google Images since alot of the images that are from this film and that are currently still indeed up on Google Images are all fairly freaking high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition.













Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts