Beavis And Butt-Head Do The Universe Film Review

 


Animation fans the world of animation is filled to the brim with famous duos with perhaps one of the most famous duos being Beavis And Butt-Head. After quite a few years the worlds most famous idiots are back with a brand spanking new movie and well then you all just knew that I was going to check this film out the very first chance that I got and so then join me as I review the film that brings back a famous duo with the film in question being called simply just "Beavis And Butt-Head Do The Universe" enjoy.

The plot of this film is Beavis And Butt-Head time travel to the year 2022 where an evil Governor wants the duo dead. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was just as stupid and as idiotic as you'd want it to be in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is franchise creator and this film co-writer and executive producer Mike Judge as Beavis and Butt-Head, David Van Driessen and Principal McVicker. Also starring in this film is Gary Cole as Mattison , Chris Diamantopoulos as Police Officer, Prisoners and Corrections Officers , Nat Faxon as Jim Hartson , David Herman as German Tourist, Gage and Jail Warden , Brian Huskey as Richard Wack , Chi McBride as Metcalf and Judge , Tig Notaro as Professor , Stephen Root as Jail Tattoo Artist and Andrea Savage as Serena Ryan.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good. With all of this films cast turning in some really good performances in this very film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



Doing the animation for this film is the legends and the greats that are currently over at Titmouse, Inc , Snipple Animation Studios and Inspidea. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual animation that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual animation that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good and was alot better then what it really had any right to be in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


This film is basically like what i'd imagine an extended episode of the show would be and that oddly makes alot of sense. Since when you think of this franchise you don't really think of a deep and rather complex character driven plot you just think of something that's rather simple and something that's an extended episode of the show and that is something that really does shine through in this film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Without giving anything away this film does a rather solid job of setting up the next series of Beavis And Butt-Head. Which was something that I kind of expected to be the case since the new series is due to start sometime this year and so the fact that they chose to set up in this film only made quite alot of sense to me and it really doesn't detract to much from the overall film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Once again without giving to much away they do a fairly solid job of explaining why Beavis and Butt-Head are even in space in the first place. However my issue with this is the fact that these two characters would never have made it past the training to become an astronaut in the first place since they most likely would have destroyed everything around them and so that makes this films adult characters seem rather dumb in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly one hour and twenty six minuets and one second. Which is pretty much the only real running time that a film like this one could get and to this films credit it does the best that it can do with it's running time I just wish that it was a tad bit longer just so the film film could have the chance to flesh out it's rather underdeveloped villains in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.   


So now then since this film is a comedy that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good. With nearly all of this films jokes not only landing but landing hard and getting a huge laugh out of me personally which is a very good thing indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is a must watch film for any Beavis And Butt-Head fan as it gives you everything that you'd come to expect from this franchise which is a very good thing indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now then i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly an 8.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com , Wikipedia and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / particular / exact film being Google Images since alot of the images that are from this film and that are currently still indeed up on Google Images are all fairly freaking high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition.













Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts