Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers Film SPOILER FREE Film Review

 


Disney has had a fairly good time recently when it comes to their theatrical releases however their movie output for Disney+ has been very hit and miss. Well we can now add one more hit to that list because the company has just released their next straight to Disney+ film and well then you all just knew that I was going to review this film the very first chance that I got and so then join me as I give you my SPOILER FREE review of the film that brings back a truly iconic team of heroes with the film in question being called simply just "Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers" enjoy.

The plot of this film is thirty years after their show has been cancelled Chip and Dale are reunited when an old castmate of theirs goes missing and so then it's up to the duo to find their missing castmate before it's far to late. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad with this films plot being genuinely quite entertaining and engaging as all heck in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is John Mulaney as Chip , Andy Samberg as Dale , KiKi Layne as Ellie Steckler and Will Arnett as Sweet Pete. Also starring in this film is Eric Bana as Monterey Jack , Flula Borg as DJ Herzogenaurach , Dennis Haysbert as Zipper , Keegan-Michael Key as Frog co-worker and Bjornson the Cheesemonger , Tress MacNeille as Gadget Hackwrench , Seth Rogen as Bob The Dwarf and Pumbaa and J.K. Simmons as Captain Putty.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good. Which was something that I wasn't expecting to be the case since the acting in nearly all of these live Disney adaptations is  very rarely good and so then it's good to see this film go against that trend in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



Doing the CGI for this film is Moving Picture Company with this films animation being provided by Mercury Filmworks and Top Draw Animation. Interms of what I thought of both this films animation and this films CGI in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought that both this films animation and this films CGI was really good with both of them being alot better then what they had any right to be in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


In what is a rather bold move there's a nice mixture of animation mediums with Dale being a 3D CGI character and other characters being either 2D hand drawn animated or stop motion animated. This was a rather bold move on part of the film makers since doing anything using stop motion takes twice as long as it does anything to do with 3DCGI animation and so the fact that they managed to get a stop motion animated character is a really good thing in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

There's a reason as to why this review is a spoiler free because there are so many cameos in this film with perhaps the best one being one that I can't mention. However I will say that you might want to check out a certain trailer to a certain live action video game movie but on the slip side of that the fact that this film does have alot of cameos is also a downside as it makes this film come across as being far to servicey in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Another thing that I really didn't like about this film is the fact that this film really doesn't take that much advantage of the fact that it's basically a modern day version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Which is such a shame because it could have been really funny seeing any of this films cast of characters interacting with character from either Nickelodeon or Warner Bros in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly one hour and thirty six minuets and forty six seconds. Which was the best running time for this film to last and in all honesty this film really didn't feel that long at all this film just flew by because of not only this films good pacing but because I was genuinely having a good time watching this movie and that will always be a very good thing indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


So now then since this film is a comedy film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty the best part of this film. Since all of this films jokes not only hit and hit hard but they all also got a big laugh out of me which will always be a very good thing indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is an absolutely must watch for any fans of the Disney Afternoon programming block and for any fans of these characters because this film is just that good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Disney fandom wiki page and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / particular / exact film being obviously the official Disney fandom wiki page since alot of the images that are from this film and that are currently still indeed up on the official Disney fandom wiki page are all fairly freaking high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition.















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts