Turning Red Film SPOILER FREE Film Review

 


PIXAR fans the day that we have all been waiting for is finally here since there is officially a new PIXAR film out there for us all to enjoy and well you all just know that I just simply had to check this film out the very first chance that I got. So then join me as I review the film that was dumped onto Disney+ for literally no reason whatsoever with the film in question being called simply just "Turning Red" enjoy.

The plot of this film is a thirteen year old girl suddenly discovers that she can turn into a big red giant Panda and that's really it in terms of plot for this film. Since yeah this film is really freaking light on actual plot with what I just described to you being more of a plot synopsis rather then a summery of the films actual plot which for a film like this to be so light on actual plot is not a good things at all whatsoever in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



Starring in this film is Rosalie Chiang as Mei Lee , Sandra Oh as Ming Lee , Orion Lee as Jin Lee and Ava Morse as Miriam. Also starring in this film is Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Priya , Hyein Park as Abby , Tristan Allerick Chen as Tyler , Lori Tan Chinn as Auntie Chen , Mia Tagano as Lily , Sherry Cola as Helen , Lillian Lim as Auntie Ping , James Hong as Mr. Gao , Jordan Fisher as Robaire , Finneas O'Connell as Jesse , Topher Ngo as Aaron T. , Grayson Villanueva as Tae Young and Josh Levi as Aaron Z.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that that freaking bad. With alot of this films more younger cast really holding there own when compared this films much more experienced cast of older actors and actresses in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



Doing the actual animation for this film is of course the legends and the greats that are currently over at Pixar Animation Studios. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual animation tat's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that he actual animation that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking good which shouldn't come as surprise to absolutely anybody whatsoever as PIXAR have always produced some rather solid animated for there animated projects in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


However tho just like with Pixar Animation Studios previous film Luca this film also uses the CalArts Bean Mouth art style of animation and well then if i'm being honest here i'm getting pretty freaking sick and tired of seeing this animation all over the place. PIXAR  used to the home for creative people to come up with creative art and animation styles and so it's both really sad and really upsetting to me to see them using an art and animation style that's been done to freaking death by this freaking point in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

For some strange reason this film was dumped onto Disney+ for as far as I can tell no reason at all whatsoever. Now then while putting movies like Soul and even Onward onto Disney+ might have worked a few years ago we are now back in the time where cinemas are in most countries fully opened and operational and so there's no reason to dump this movie onto Disney+ even more so when you take into account that Encanto  was given a theatrical and so then dumping this movie onto Disney+ for literally no reason whatsoever just make any kind of sense whatsoever in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Now then film critic Courtney Howard used some words to describe this film since she called this film unapologetically h***y and while she could have phrased that a little bit better given the ages of the main character and all of her friends. I do see what she's on about since this film does go into some pretty risqué territory which is really uncomfortable to watch in what is basically a family friend kids cartoon animated movie in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film had / has a grand total exact running time of exactly one hour and thirty nine minuets and forty one seconds. Which yeah for a film that's really light on actual plot and character development is a tad bit of a long running time for this kind and as such I have to say that you could have told the exact story of this film of this in well under forty five minuets and you'd have to loose absolutely nothing whatsoever that's actually important to the actual plot of the film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is a comedy film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking good. With this film at times being genuinely laugh out loud funny which for me at least is always a good sign espically when it comes to your comedy film that is in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is indeed a very enjoyable film however given how small it's main target auidence is I genuinely cannot see this freaking film creating any long lasting fans in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / exact film being IMP Awards . Com simply because most of the images that I found and that are currently up on IMP Awards . Com are all shockingly high in freaking quality and as well as freaking being shockingly freaking high in freaking definition.






 













Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts