The Lost City 2022 Film Review

 


Paramount Pictures have been on quite the role recently with hit after hit after hit and with this film being the film that topples The Batman it seems like they are on to another hit film. However the question isn't is this making money because it quite clearly is however the question instead is is this film any good and so then join me as I review the film that toppled The Batman at the box office with the film itself being called simply just "The Lost City" enjoy.

The plot of this film is a romance adventure writer and a model find themselves on a real life adventure which involves finding a mythical artifact. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad and it's also a fairly fresh idea as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is one of this films producers Sandra Bullock as Loretta Sage / Angela and Channing Tatum as Alan Caprison / Dash McMahon. Also starring in this film is Daniel Radcliffe as Abigail Fairfax , Da'Vine Joy Randolph as Beth Hatten , Patti Harrison as Allison , Oscar Nuñez as Oscar , Raymond Lee as Officer Gomez , Bowen Yang as Ray , this films co-director and co-writer Adam Nee as Officer Sawyer and Brad Pitt as Jack Trainer.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking. With all of this films cast not only turning in some really good performances in this film but all of this film cast of characters also being very well cast indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then one of the films that I personally saw this film being compared to was the 1984 Robert Zemeckis film Romancing The Stone. Since i've never even seen Romancing The Stone I can't really say if this film is anything like that film but the only thing that both films have in common is that they are romance films that have action and adventure in them and that's really it in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


I have to very much admit that this film has perhaps the funniest use of Pat Benatars Shadows Of The Night that i've ever seen. I'm not going to give the scene away but lets just say that I laughed out loud and pretty freaking hard might I add when this song started playing just because it as just the absolutely perfect freaking song for the scene in which this song appears in in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

I have to admit that out of this film and Everything Everywhere All At Once this film is the more fun film of the two. Simply because this film knows that it's a pretty bad film and just has fun with it where as Everything Everywhere All At Once was still a good freaking film but it's also a film that took itself far to seriously that just isn't that fun of a film to freaking watch in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



One of the things that I really didn't like about this film was it's romance angle simply because I felt that this films romance was so poorly done. Not helping is the fact that the films puts very little to no focus on the actual romance aspect at all and as such all of the romantic scenes that we get in this film just come across as being a bit forced which for a romance film is never a good thing at all in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly one hour and forty seven minuets and six seconds. Which I will admit is a huge freaking plus for this film and for me personally simply because this film doesn't really have enough there in terms of either plot and or even freaking story to carry this film to well over the freaking two hour mark in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then since this film is an action film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well hen in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was at best OK. Which is a shame because when this film does have some good action in it it really does standout and so then it's just a shame then that this films action is just OK at best in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall in terms of entertainment value this film is definitely alot more entertaining then what Everything Everywhere All At Once was which is a huge plus for me personally in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com , Wikipedia and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / exact film being Google Images simply because most if not all of the images that I found and that are currently up on Google Images are all freaking rather shockingly high in freaking quality and as well as freaking being shockingly freaking high in freaking definition.


















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts