The Adam Project Film Review

 


Ryan Reynolds is an actor that has been growing in popularity alot in recent years and well then he has a new movie out right now on Netflix. Which you all just know that I had to see the very first chance that I got and well then this is the first chance that I got to see this film and so then join me as I review the review the film that is made by the exact same team behind Free Guy with the film in question being called simply just "The Adam Project" enjoy.

The plot of this film is Adam Reed is a space pilot in the 2050 whom then time travels back to 2022 to recruit his much more younger self in quest to destroy the gift of time travel once and for all. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad and this films plotline was genuinely pretty engaging as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is one of this films producers Ryan Reynolds as Adam Reed and Walker Scobell as Young Adam Reed. Also starring in this film is Marvel Cinematic Universe star Mark Ruffalo as Louis Reed , Jennifer Garner as Ellie Reed , Catherine Keener as Maya Sorian and as a Much More Younger Maya Sorian , Star Trek and Marvel Cinematic Universe star Zoe Saldaña as Laura Reed and Alex Mallari Jr. as Christos.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that freaking bad. Which given whom is appearing / starring in this very film really shouldn't come as an absolute surprise to absolutely anybody what so freaking ever in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Doing the CGI effects for this film is Scanline VFX , Double Negative , Lola Visual Effects , Rebels VFX and Supervixen Studios. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual CGI effects that are actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual CGI effects that are actually featured / presented to us in this very film are of a mixed bag of quality for me personally since for every single good looking CGI effect that we get in this film those are vert quickly followed with one or perhaps even two or even freaking three bad looking CGI effects in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.



This film does use the element of time travel but the rules of this films use of time travel aren't very clearly defined. Which is a shame because when your doing something that's as complicated as time travel then you really do need to have some very freaking clear set of rules as it makes that freaking element of the film make alot more sense in the context of the film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

One of the things that shockingly didn't work for me was the whole father and son angle just because it felt really out of place in a film like this. Since it's not really a plot element that is really needed to be in this very film like you could have just had all of the father and son scenes happen between the two Adams since that at least would have given the two Adams a chance to grow closer to each other and to give the two Adams some character development in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then I can't really say that this film is as good as Free Guy was because it really isn't but I can say that this film is a genuinely entertaining film. However it's lacking that extra special something that Free Guy had in spades and it's not quite something that I can put my finger on either which is a shame because you'd think that the very next film from the exact same star and director behind Free Guy would be a genuinely good film but it's just not that good of a film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly one hour and forty six minuets and thirty seven seconds and well then this film does take a shockingly large amount of time to get to it's main plotline. With the film taking roughly fifty minuets of just setting up the main characters which for a film that's this short isn't something that you could really be spending that large of a mount of time doing in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is meant to be an action film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that freaking bad. With this films action actually being the best part of this film for me personally in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall while this was a genuinely pretty freaking entertaining film it's also a film that just isn't as good as Free Guy was but tho like i've stated in this very review there are some good things to be found in this very film just not that many in my freaking opinions anyways / a least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards. Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / exact film being IMP Awards . Com simply because most of the images that I found and that are currently up on IMP Awards . Com are all shockingly high in freaking quality and as well as freaking being shockingly freaking high in freaking definition.


















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts