Everything Everywhere All At Once Film Review

 


There is a new trend coming to Hollywood within the next few months and thats the trend of including the multiverse concept in someway shape or form and well we now have the film that is now kinda of kicking f this trend. So then join me as I review the film so then join me as I review the film that is technically the very first film in this new multiverse trend with the film in question being called simply just "Everything Everywhere All At Once" enjoy.

The plot of this film is a little hard for me to describe simply because of the fact that it's such a complicated and very hard to follow plotline. Which for me at least is a huge issue since it made it very hard for me to buy into the multiverse concept in this film since I was always trying to freaking work out what was which is never going to be a freaking good thing at all in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 



Starring in this film is Michelle Yeoh as Evelyn Wang and Short Round himself Ke Huy Quan as Waymond Wang. Also starring in this film is Stephanie Hsu as Joy Wang / Jobu Tupaki , James Hong as Gong Gong Wang , Jamie Lee Curtis as Deirdre Beaubeirdra , Jenny Slate as Big Nose , Harry Shum Jr. as Chad , Andy Le as Alpha Jumper - Trophy , Brian Le as Alpha Jumper - Bigger Trophy , Audrey Wasilewski as Alpha RV Officer , Sunita Mani as TV Musical - Queen and Daniel Scheinert as District Manager.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking good. Which was something that I wasn't expecting to be thr case but on the other hand this film is being distributed by A24 and all of their films have had some really good acting in them I really shouldn't be surprised that this film also had some really freaking good acting within it as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 



As I mentioned at the very start of this review this film does make use of the multiverse concept and this is a bit of an issue for me personally. Since this film makes this concept very overly complicated when it's really not that complicated at all and it's the very fact that this film made this well known concept very complicated that it made ir very hard for me personally to buy into this concept which is not a good thing at all in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then even tho Spider-Man: No Way Home is technically the film that started this new trend of using the multiverse it's this film kind of capitalising. On it since it came out after the mega success that was Spider-Man: No Way Home and it's coming out a few months before Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness however where Spider-Man: No Way Home used the concept of a multiverse to tell a more grounded story this film is using that concept just to use very freaking trippy visuals and that does kind of hinder the film a little bit in my freaking opinions anyways /  at least.

There are some good things to be found in this film tho like for example the comedy that we do get to see in this film is really good. Heck i'd go as far as to say that this film is every so slightly funnier then The Adam Project since alot of this films jokes are genuinely laugh out loud funny and are just so strange and bizarre that you can't help but laugh at this films jokes in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


This film comes across as being a stuntwoman showreel  for star and executive producer Michelle Yeoh which is a shame because when this film focuses more on the characters and less on the stunts it can be a fairly enjoyable film. It does however make total sense to me that this film would feel more like a showreel for Michelle Yeoh since she is very well known for doing action films and so of course the film makers would freaking want to highlight that aspect of her career in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film had / has an exact grand total running time of exactly two hours and twelve minuets and four seconds. Which to say is bit on the long side would be a huge understatement since this film is so much longer then what it really needed to be since you very easily could have gotten this film to come in at well under two hours and you'd have to loose absolutely nothing that's actually important to the actual plot of the film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then since this film is an action film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was as great as you'd want it to be in a Michelle Yeoh action comedy. Since you get to see Michelle Yeoh doing what she does best and that's beat people in lots of cool and in lots of very creative and in this case very funny ways in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is trying to be an entertaining film but it's alot more focused on an artsy type of film that it can't be that entertaining which is a shame because when this film is entertaining it is a really fun film to it's just shame that's alot more focused on being an artsy film then an actually entertaining film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from IMP Awards . Com and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this very / exact film being Google Images simply because most if not all of the images that I found and that are currently up on Google Images are all freaking rather shockingly high in freaking quality and as well as freaking being shockingly freaking high in freaking definition.













Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts