Raya And The Last Dragon Film Review

 


Disney fans the company is just a few short days away from releasing there newest film which just like the previous two films is for some strange reason getting released direct to Disney+. As such tho I thought that now was the right time to talk about a more recent Disney film and so then join me as I review a film that is quite possibly a very underrated Disney film with the film in question being called simply just "Raya And The Last Dragon" enjoy.

The plot of this film is after the world is turned to dust a warrior princess named Raya has to find a dragon with the hopes of returning the world to way that it once was. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about that plots that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking good with this films main plotline also being genuinely rather freaking engaging as well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is Kelly Marie Tran as Raya , Awkwafina as Sisu , Izaac Wang as Boun and Gemma Chan as Namaari. Also  starring in this film is Daniel Dae Kim as Chief Benja , Benedict Wong as Tong , Sandra Oh as Virana , Thalia Tran as Little Noi , Lucille Soong as Dang Hu , Alan Tudyk as Tuk Tuk , François Chau as Wahn , Dichen Lachman as General Atitaya of Fang and as Spine Warrior and Sung Kang as Dang Hai.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that freaking bad. With alot of this films acting actually being pretty damned good which considering that I haven't heard of the vast majority of this films is very good thing indeed in my freaking personal opinions anyways / at least. 


Doing the animation for this film is of course the legends and the greats that are currently featured and over at Walt Disney Animation Studios. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual animation that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual animation that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really good in fact i'd even go as far as to say that the animation that we got in this film was the best of this film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then I really do have to admit that the world building that's done in this film is very well done with this films world feeling very alive and well lived in. This is all done in a very naturel way with the characters just so happening to becoming across these things that could quite possibly kill them or at least seriously injure them and it's this kind of well thought out world building that we just don't get to see in modern films anymore in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then what I think would have really helped this film out alot more was if this side characters were written just as well as this films main cast of characters. Since this films side characters just come across as being very one note with them all displaying very little to no actual personality which is a shame because the writing for the most part is very good and the side characters are nine times out of ten usually the audience character and so having them display very little to no actual personality is a very bad thin indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.  


Now then what this film could have done with is a map just because it would have helped us the audience to figure where the characters are in relation to each other. Which in turn could have added to the drama and to the actual threat of this film as such there's nothing there visually that tells us where the characters are in relation to each other and so there's no time to build any drama or any threat in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film had / has an exactly grand total running time of exactly one hour and forty seven minuets and twenty seconds. Which is a bit of a short amount of time for this film to last since you very easily could have filled up a good and solid two hours and thirty minuets running time just with this films one story alone but as it is this films storyline does feel a bit rushed tho in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is an action film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty not that bad. I say this because at times the action does get a little bit confusing just simply due to the characters moving far to fast for my personal liking but the actual bits of action that I could make out were really good and creative  in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this was a much better film then what I personally remember it being and it's really shocking to me that this film isn't being talked about that much as it is such a good film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this film erns itself a grand old score of exactly an 8.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Raya And The Last Dragon fandom wiki page , the official Harry Potter fandom wiki page and the official Disney fandom wiki page. With my personally preferred website to use to get images this film being the official Disney fandom wiki page this is because all of the images that I got and that currently up , featured and on the official Disney fandom wiki page are all very fairly freaking high in freaking quality and as well as being fairly freaking being fairly freaking high in freaking definition.






















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts