The Matrix Resurrections Film SPOILER FREE!!!!!!!!!! Film Review


Fans of The Matrix that day that you have all been waiting is now finally here upon us because the newest film in the The Matrix film franchise has now officially been released into cinemas in quite alot of countries. As such you all just knew that I have to review this film the very first chance that I got and so join me as I give you all my SPOILER FREE film review of the film that has been literally years in the making with the freaking film in question being called simply just "The Matrix Resurrections" enjoy.

The plot of this film is Neo finds himself being dragged back into the world of The Matrix where he now has to take on an even deadlier threat then army of Agent Smiths from the previous movies. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this film was at best OK which for a Matrix is sadly freaking kind of the freaking norm at this freaking point in freaking time in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.   


Starring in this film is Keanu Reeves as Thomas Anderson / Neo and Carrie-Anne Moss as Tiffany / Trinity. Also starring in this film is Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Morpheus , Jessica Henwick as Bugs , Jonathan Groff as Agent Smith , Neil Patrick Harris as The Analyst , Priyanka Chopra Jonas as Sati , Jada Pinkett Smith as Niobe , Lambert Wilson as The Merovingian and Daniel Bernhardt as Agent Johnson.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented tp us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was at best OK. Which is a shame because alot of the actors and actresses that are appearing in / starring in this very film are some really freaking good actors nd actresses it's just a shame then that they didn't really bother to turn in some good or even OK performances at best in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Doing the CGI effects for this film is Double Negative , Framestore , Hexpro , Instinctual VFX , MG Action , Mg Action Service and Production , One Of Us , RISE Visual Effects Studios and Turncoat Pictures. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual CGI effects that are actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual CGI effects that are actually featured / presented to us in this very film are really freaking good and are perhaps one of if not the best aspect about this whole entire freaking film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then there were alot of reviews out recently which for some strange chose to come pare this film to Star Wars: The Last Jedi. That is not a good thing to do at all for two reasons number is this film is nothing like The Last Jedi if anything it's more like the The Force Awakens but that's just me and secondly The Last Jedi literally divided the Star Wars fanbase in half and comparing any film to the The Last Jedi isn't going to make the film that your reviving come across actually freaking good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then I've just said that this film is kind of like Star Wars: The Force Awakens and that's because it in all honesty is. Since like with The Force Awakens this film recycles alot of it's ideas and some cases full on scenes from the first movie which isn't good because all it does is serve to remind you of a much better movie instead of it being the fun nudge and wink that the film makers were intending those exact same freaking moments to be in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then just like with the rest of the The Matrix film sequels this film is kind of boring and really freaking uninspired. Since all it's doing is hitting nearly all of the exact same notes that the original trilogy hit upon which makes this film come across as being boring because we've already seen this films plot points play out in the the other The Matrix movies which is just plain as heck lazy screen writing and lazy film making in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film has / had a grand total running time of exactly two hours and seventeen minuets and eighteen seconds. Which means that this film is a tad bit on the long side for my personal liking since this film doesn't have that much there in terms of either plot of even story to cover that running time which doesn't help with film already being a pretty freaking as all heck film in my personal freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is an action film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was really freaking good. Which shouldn't come as an absolutely surprise to absolutely anybody whatsoever since all of the action in the The Matrix films has always been really freaking good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is quite possibly the worst of the The Matrix sequels which given how bad those films are it should really telling that I consider this one film to be worse then both of the The Matrix film sequels in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and so that means that this very film gets / erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 5.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official The Matrix fandom wiki page , the official Star Wars fandom wiki page and Google Images. With my personal preferred website to use to get images from this film being the official The Matrix fandom wiki page just simply due to the fact that alot of the images that I personally used in this very review which I got from the official The Matrix fandom wiki page were all fairly high quality and as well as being fairly high definition.








 









Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts