Ron's Gone Wrong Film SPOILER FREE!!!!!!!!!! Film Review

 


Animation fans after quite a while of waiting we finally have a newly released animated feature length film that is being released up and on the big screen. I will very fully admit that this film is one that i've not been that excited for mostly because it just didn't look that entertaining to me personally and yet now after watching the film i'm so glad that I watched this film because this film is that good in my opinion anyways / at least and so join as I give you al my SPOILER FREE review the film that I think is quite possibly the best animated film of 2021 with the film in question being called simply just "Ron's Gone Wrong" enjoy.

The plot of this film is Barney is a middle school kid who has no friends and yet when he gets a robot designed to be his friend he finds out what it's like to be a friend and more importantly he finds out what it means to be a friend. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the plot of this film in all honesty I in all honesty thought / felt that the actual plot of this film was really and was oddly really freaking refreshing on top of all of that the lot of this film was also really freaking well told in my opinion anyways / at least.



Starring in this film is Zach Galifianakis as Ron , Jack Dylan Grazer as Barney Pudowski and Olivia Colman as Donka. Also starring in this film is Ed Helms as Graham Pudowski , Pokémon Detective Pikachu Justice Smith as Marc , Rob Delaney as Andrew Morris , Kylie Cantrall as Savannah Meades , Ricardo Hurtado as Rich Belcher , Marcus Scribner as Stanley Tubman and Thomas Barbusca as Philip.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well in all honesty I in all honesty thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty rather freaking good. Which something that I was in all honesty really taken aback by just because alot of these actors aren't really that well known for turning in good performances in there movies and so I as shocked to see these actors and actresses turn some really good performances in this very film in my opinion anyways / at least. 


Doing the animation for this film is Double Negative AKA DNEG and well I have to say that they really did knock it out of the park with this film. Since the animation that's featured / presented to us in this very film is so freaking good that at times it matches and possibly even surpasses the quality of animation that is very easily seen in PIXAR films because yes that's how good the animation in this very film in my opinion anyways / at least.


Now then there is a reason to why i've included the poster for the film The Mitchells Vs The Machines and that's because the key theme of that film or one of the key themes of that film is also one of the key themes of this film. Which something that I thought / felt to be rather interesting now in the interest of spoilers i'm going to spoil what that key theme that both of these films have in common is but when you see it in this film you'll know it but I did find it interesting that both of these films have almost the exact theme and yet both of these films handle that theme very freaking well in my freaking opinion anyways / at least.

Now then I will very freaking fully admit that one of the things that this film does wrong is the films villains since it's not really made clear as to why this person is evil. Which is a shame because they do give this film a very good end goal and everything that this films villain does is all about achieving that end goal but we find out nothing about this films villain and that makes this films villain come across as pretty freaking and pretty freaking generic as all heck in my opinion anyways / at least.


So now then as you might have worked out by this films plot summery that I gave for this film in this very review one of the key themes of this film is friendship and what it means to be friend as well as what it means to gave a friend and well while this is a good theme to have in your movie it's how this film handles aspects of that these themes that feel like a complete and total let down. Since we don't really get to know that many of this films side characters that well either which is a shame because those exact same side characters play a big role in this films plotline and so it would have been really helpful and even beneficial to this film if we had gotten to know some of this films side characters in my opinion anyways / at least.

So now then this film has / had a grand total running time of exactly one hour and thirty nine minuets and forty eights seconds and well in all honesty I in all honesty think / feel that this films running time is the perfect amount of time for this film. This is simply because plot wise this film doesn't really have enough there in terms of either plot or story to cover anything that's even close to being anywhere even close to being anywhere even remotely near two hours in my opinion anyways / at least.


So now then this film is a comedy a film after all that means that I have to talk about the actual jokes / comedy that are featured / presented to us in this very film and well in all honesty I in all honesty think / feel that the jokes / comedy that are featured / presented to us in this very film were freaking good. With pretty much all of this films jokes getting a huge laugh out of me and what makes this films jokes so freaking to me personally is the fact that both of this films main male characters are just so likable and lovable in my opinion anyways / at least. 


Overall this film is in all honesty a really freaking good film and it's a film that I very highly recommend people watch but at the same time as noted in this very review this film does have some issues that prevent this film from being a perfect film in my opinion anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are are in this very film in this very review and well that means that this film earns itself a a grand old score of exactly a freaking 7.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Netflix fandom wiki page , the official Disney fandom wiki page and Google Images. With my personally favourite website to use to get the images that are actually from this film and that I actually used in this very review being Google Images this is simply because all of the images that I actually got from are also currently featured / up and thus on Google Images and thus used in this very review and are thus from this very film are are actually fairly high in quality and as well as being fairly high definition.



















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts