Fast & Furious 7 Film Review

 


Well so then fast & furious very freaking rarely do I review one of the more older movies in the main Fast & Furious film franchise. However as I was stuck trying to figure what todays review would even be based on I thought that it was about time that I break this habit and as it so happens I just so happen to own a few of these fast & Furious movies on DVD and so join me as I review the seventh film in this seemingly never ending film franchise with the film in question being called simply just Fast & Furious 7 or if your from certain other countries "Furious 7" enjoy.

The plot of this film is after the events of Fast & Furious 6 Dom and his team find themselves being hunted down by the brother of Owen Shaw and so Dom and his team have to find away to turn themselves from being the hunted to being the hunters before it's far to freaking late for all of Doms team. Now then in terms of what I thought i personally thought / felt about the actual plot of this film in all honesty i in all honesty thought / felt that the actual plot of this film was surprisingly very good with the plot being in all honesty very well written in my freaking opinion anyways / at least.   


Starring in this film is Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto , the late Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner and Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz. Also starring in this film is Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce , Chris Bridges as Tej Parker , Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw , Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey , Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs , Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto , Kurt Russell as Mr. Nobody , Djimon Hounsou as Mose Jakande , Elsa Pataky as Elena Neves , Tony Jaa as Kiet , Ronda Rousey as Kara and Lucas Black as Sean Boswell.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to using this very film in all honesty I in all honesty thought / felt that the actual acting that's featured / presented to us in this actual film was decent at best. This is because nobody really expects  the acting in any of the Fast & Furious films to be any good and sadly like I said the exact same thing is true for this film since again like I just said the acting in this very film is very decent at best in my opinion anyways / at least.



Doing the CGI for this film is Weta Digital , Digital Domain , Scanline VFX , Moving Picture Company , Rodeo FX , Pixomondo , Cantina Creative , Lola Visual Effects , Factory VFX and BOT VFX. Now then CGI isn't something that you'd expect to see inside of a Fast & Furious movie and so it really was a shock to me to see that the CGI that's featured / presented to us in this very film / movie was actually pretty good and while yes there are indeed some fairly dodgy looking CGI effects and that there are some fairly dodgy looking projection shots those are in the minority with the film overall having some pretty good CGI effects and some pretty good projection shots in my opinion anyways / at least.



Now then there's / there was no way in heck that I could do a review of this movie and not talk about the death of Paul Walker because his death was one that shocked alot of people to there very core myself included and so I honestly thought that it was the right thing for the makers of this film to retire his character at the end of this very film / movie. Also helping things is the fact that they give the character a great little tribute video at the end of the film which just goes on to show you how much of a vital apart of this franchise that Paul Walker was in my opinion anyways / at least.

Now then i've been pretty freaking positive about this film thus far and yeah i do have some more positive things to say about this film but at the same time I also a few negative things to say about this film. Like for example the fact that pretty much all of the main characters that are in this film should have died at some point and the fact that this movie is pretty freaking dumb in places but at the same time tho all of the Fast & Furious movies are dumb movies and so having this movie be a dumb movie and nothing more then that not only makes alot of sense but it also fits in with ll of the other films that are in the Fast & Furious film franchise in my opinion anyways / at least.


Now then one of the other things that I didn't really like about this film is the fact that they didn't really give Ramsey much in the way of terms of personality. Which for her debut film isn't really a good thing whatsoever but actress Nathalie Emmanuel does manage to bring alot of charm to the role of the character of Ramsey tho so much so you don't really notice that Ramsey doesn't really have much of personality in my opinion anyways / at least.

So no then while I do not remember the exact running time for this film I do know that this film roughly had a running time of two hours and eleven minuets. Which in all honesty was the right amount of time for this film since if this film was any longer then it would start to get very freaking repetitive and I don't really think that this film had enough there in terms of story to cover anything that's even remotely close to two and a half hours and as such this films running time was perfect enough for this very film in my opinion anyways / at least.



Now then since this film is a Fast & furious film after all that means that this film is also an action film and so that means that I have to actually talk about all of the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well in all honesty I in all honesty thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was really freaking cool. Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody at all since the Fast & Furious movies always have some great action in them and the action that's in this very film just had me smiling from ear to ear because that's how good and how enjoyable and how over the top the action was in this very film in my opinion anyways / at least.


Overall this was such an enjoyable film and it's one that will very sadly be remembered but for all of the wrong reasons which is a shame because this film is quite possibly one of the greatest films in the Fast & Furious film franchise in my opinion anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are featured / presented to us in this very film in this very review and as such that means that this film gets a grand old score of exactly an 8.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Fast & Furious fandom wiki page and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get the images that I personally used in this very review from being the official Fast & Furious fandom wiki page just simply due to the fact that pretty all of the images that I personally got from the official Fast & Furious fandom wiki page are all fairly high in quality and as well as being fairly high definition. 






















Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts