Movies That You Should Watch On Superscreen (Not All Of Them Are Tho)


As you guys well know i'm British and that will mean that have some screens which may or may not be different from where ever you guys live. So for today instead of bringing you a review I thought i'd do something a bit different and tell you what films I think you should see on this screen and for the hell of it not all films will be new some of them will be quite old but it would just be fun to seem them on this screen anyways.

Before we begin tho for those of you that don't know Superscreen is basically a really large screen it's exactly what it says it is. I myself have had the honour of seeing a few films over the past few months on this screen so some of these films do indeed come from experience and there will be one on here which for no reason isn't being shown on here even tho it would so freaking cool so let's get on with it.

Godzilla: King Of The Monsters 2019


This is the one that would be so freaking cool to have on that giant screen but for some reason it's not instead Rocketman is playing on that screen. To me this movie should be showing on that screen because it's freaking Godzilla he would look so freaking cool on there and I can't be the only one that thinks that but tho they are showing his new movie on ScreenX which is three screens one in the middle and two on the sides which is pretty awesome but it would have been better on Superscreen.

Ghost In The Shell (1995 Film)


How freaking awesome would it be to see this anime classic on one of the biggest screens in the UK that just sounds so freaking awesome. Sadly tho due to the fact that anime films don't get alot of showings over here like i'm lucky if one even reaches my town but even so this film is twenty four years old how cool would it be for the twenty fifth or thirtieth anniversary that this film was shown on this screen for like two or three weeks.

Avengers: Endgame


This was one of the many movies I saw on Superscreen and it is so freaking worth it if there is any movie that you should see on this big screen this is the movie. This movie is epic on whatever screen you see it on but to me it's all the more epic seeing it on a bigger screen and since I can now talk about spoilers it's so cool seeing all the dead Avengers come back on that big screen bottom line if you can see this movie on the Superscreen right now.

Superman: The Movie


I've said this hundreds of times and i'll say it for a hundred more times but Superman: The Movie from 1978 is my all time favourite comic book movie. That said just the thought of this movie being shown on Superscreen for even a week is enough to get me excited because it would look so freaking cool and i'm shocked that no one has thought of re-releasing this awesome movie especially given how popular comic book movies are these days.

Toy Story 3


Now there's a new Toy Story movie and that movie is being shown on Superscreen which is a good thing because it is a very good movie. However the third movie is better and i'm sure that if that movie was being released today then it would be being shown on Superscreen and that's only because of one scene you all know the scene I mean the furnace scene that scene would look so cool up on there.

Mary Popping Returns


We're going back to the well of films that I actually have seen on Superscreen and the strangest thing is I don't actually remember seeing it on this screen I recall seeing it but that's really it. That's freaking weird because I liked this movie so much so that I actually saw it twice and wanted to go and see it a third time which is something I never do so to want to do it for this film to me says that it's a really great movie.

John Wick: Chapter 3


I've never seen any of the John Wick films prior to this one but it was worth seeing it on this very big screen. That said tho I feel like I would have enjoyed it more if I knew more about the actual story instead of constantly playing catch up which is what I was doing in this film and this is the last film that I actually saw on Superscreen but that doesn't mean i've not stopped looking because i've been looking all the time.










Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts