Avengers Grimm: Time Wars Review


Oh boy I bet you never saw this coming did you well I did i've been planning it for the past few days but even I wasn't prepared for how bad this movie is so here is my review of Avengers Grimm: Time Wars.

The "plot" this time around revolves around Prince Charming and someone called Magda getting married and it's up to Snow White and crew to put a stop to it. I give this film points for having a somewhat creative story but it losses points due to the fact that the story it self makes very little to no sense like the fact that there are two Rumpelstiltskins which they do explain but the explanation is stupid.


Returning from the first film are Marah Fairclough as Sleeping Beauty and Lauren Parkinson as Snow White and they are joined by Not Casper Van Dien as Rumpelstiltskin , Christina Licciardi as Alice , Michael Marcel as Prince Charles Charming III , Katherine Maya as Magda and Randall Yarbrough as Hatter. Due to her not being listed on IMDB I have no idea if Elizabeth Peterson returned to play Red but I hope not she was one of the few saving graces about the first film.

I know this is hard to believe but somehow the acting in this film is even worse then in the first film I can forgive Katherine Maya for giving a bad performance because she's only been in three things but everybody else has no excuse they all need to take acting lessons because trust me they really do need them.


As you can no doubt guess by the title of this film it was made by The Asylum and was made to cash in on Avengers: Infinity War and it's as bad as you think it is and for some unknown reason this film chooses to introduce time travel and anyone will tell you that creates a whole lot of problems.

The problems tho don't start with the time travel aspect they start with the editing you can tell straight up that there's whole scene's missing like when the princesses travel back in time Red and Snow are know where near each other but boom a few scenes later and with no explanation given there they are side by side that is what we in the movie world call a huge freaking plot hole.


One of the many complaints I had about the first film was how they made Snow White a cold hearted b***h and they did soften her up in this film which is honestly a huge improvement but my issue is I think they made her a little to soft at least from what they established in the first film but tho it's miles better then what the first film came us.

I have no idea why they included these two characters since there not based on any Grimm fairy tails but they added Alice and The Mad Hatter into this world and from what I saw in the film she plays the Ant-Man type role altho it's Ant-Man if he was the leader of the Avengers but it makes no sense for them to include those characters since they weren't created by The Brothers Grimm and for some unknown reason Peter Pan exists in this world as well.


Overall this movie is just as bad as the first film and what's worse is there will most likely be a third film out next year this film gets a 2.5 out of 10 from me.


Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts