Jackass Forever Film Review

 


Jackass fans our favourite idiots are finally freaking back with a brand new movie and well you just no that I have had to check this movie out. I will very fully admit that for a long time I had no idea that this movie was even being made and so when the trailer I was so shocked and so so happy to see this crew back together again making another movie together again and so then join me as I review the movie that is currently the box office by storm right now with the movie in question being called simply just "Jackass Forever" enjoy.

Everybody should all know by now that this movie has no plot line to speak what so freaking ever which is also true for the show. Which is such a good thing since having a Jackass movie that features a plotline would just across as being a bit freaking weird and would be totally untrue to the spirit of the show and the freaking movies that came freaking before it in my freaking personal opinions anyways / at least.



Starring in this film is of course one of this films and the franchises co-creator Johnny Knoxville and one of this films producers Steve-O. Also starring in this film is of course Jason "Wee Man" Acuña , Chris Pontius , Dave England , Danger Ehren , Preston Lacy , Sean "Poopies" McInerney , Zach Holmes , Jasper Dolphin , Rachel Wolfson , Eric Manaka , the franchises co=creator this films producer / director and one of this films producers Jeff Tremaine and one of this franchises co-creators and one of this films producers Spike Jonze.

Now then this film does also feature alot of cameo appearences with the likes of Rob Dyrdek , life long Jackass fanboy Eric André , Francis Ngannou , Danielle O'Toole , P.K. Subban , Tory Belleci and Machine Gun Kelly. Now then this film really does have alot of cameo appearences from people are really freaking to be a part of the pranks and stunts in this film which for meat least is a really freaking good thing to see in this final film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 



So Now then this fil, is the first mainline Jackass film not to feature original Jackass star Bam Margera altho he does appear very briefly in one of the films skits he is not in the rest of this film. I'm not going to explain as to why he got fired from this movie simply because you can all go online and find much better written articles on the subject that I could provide but let's just say that I really do think that it was a very good thing that he was let go from this movie in my freaking personal opinions anyways / at least.


Now then as listed above in this very review this film also features alot of new cast members which does have it's up sides but it also has it's downsides. The upsides are that since the original cast are now alot to fifty then they to forty it means that this franchise can now continue onwards for a new generation of fans which is always going to be a very freaking good thing to behold in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then the downsides to this is the fact that alot of the newer cast members that we get to see in this film don't really get that much time to shine. As such there aren't really many standouts especially when it comes to this films more newer cast members heck out of all of this films newer cast members there was only three of them that I could actually remember after the film finished that is not a very good thing at all in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then as somebody whom grew up with and whom frequently watched the original Jackass and the movies I have to say that I hope that this film is the last film to feature the original cast members in a major way. Simply because guys are getting up there in years in terms of all of their ages and I don't want to see these guys when they are in there sixties doing the kinds of stuff that you'd expect to see from a Jackass property since there just becomes a point where that kind of stuff stops being funny and when that does happen your ultimately just watching a bunch of really old men hurting each other and that's not all that funny at all in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly one hour and thirty one minuets and fifty seconds. Which is the perfect amount of running time for this film since this film has no plot to speak of and plus with this films running time this film really freaking did just fly freaking bye because of the fact that I was having such a blast just watching and laughing at this film which for a comedy is always a very freaking good thing to be the case indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is a comedy film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all I all honesty personally thought / felt about the actual comedy that's actually featured / resented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking good. With alot of this films jokes being genuinely  heck I laughed so hard and so often during this film that I was almost in tears from crying because that's how funny this film well and truly is in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.  


Overall this film is such a funny film and it's also a film that I recommend people whom don't have weak stomachs watch away because you will be laughing hard and quite often with this very freaking film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this freaking film in this freaking review and as such tat means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of freaking exactly an 8.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Jackass fandom wiki page , the official Disney fandom wiki page and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images this film being Google Images this is because all of the images that I got and that currently up , featured and on Google Images are all very fairly freaking high in freaking quality and as well as being fairly freaking being fairly freaking high in freaking definition.  













Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts