Star Wars: Episode III Revenge Of The Sith Film Review

 


Star Wars fans the Star Wars prequel film trilogy is one that until the Star Wars sequel film trilogy came out was quite hated by die hard Star Wars fans. However there was one prequel film that nearly everybody agrees was the best one and that's the film that i'm going to review for you all today and so join me as I review what many people myself included consider to be the best Star Wars prequel film in the original Star Wars prequel film trilogy with the film in question being called simply just "Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith" enjoy.

The plot of this film is the long foretold Sith lord is about to make himself known to the Jedi but before they do that they have one more quest and that's recruit young Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and convert him to the dark side of the force. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot of this film in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot of this film was really freaking lacking since it was in all honesty very hard for me to tell what the actual plot of this film was which is a freaking very bad sign for me personally in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.  


Starring in this film is Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi , Natalie Portman as Padmé Amidala and Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader. Also starring in this film is Ian McDiarmid as Palpatine / Darth Sidious , Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu , Jimmy Smits as Bail Organa , Christopher Lee as Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus , Anthony Daniels as C-3PO , Kenny Baker as R2-D2 and Frank Oz as The Voice Of Yoda.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was at best passable. which is of no fault of this films actors or actresses but it is the writer and directors fault since it's already been a f fairly freaking well established fact that George Lucas doesn't really communicate that well with his cast and that really does shine through in this very freaking film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least/


Doing the CGI effects for this film are of course the legends and the greats that are currently over at Industrial Light & Magic. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual CGI that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was in all honesty really freaking good with most of this films CGI effects holding up really freaking well in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Now then what I really did like about this film is the fact that this film takes the slow approach when it comes to dealing with Anakin's decent into the dark side of the force. Since we get to see him kill someone in cold blood which then leads to him growing ever more distrustful of the jedi council all the meanwhile Chancellor Palpatine is very slowly seducing Anakin over to the dark side which is something that is very in keeping with his character in my personal freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then I really do feel that Chancellor Palpatine really would prey on whatever it is that you hold so dearly and would use that to his advantage. This is something that Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker really didn't understand about the character since in that film he just showed up and acted out of character since he doesn't try to seduce Ray over to the dark side at all he just tries once to convince her to join him and then that's it where is this films take on the character is much better representation of the character in general in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then one of the things that I really didn't like about this film is the fact the reveal of Chancellor Palpatine being evil really does come out of the blue. Which would have been fine if he was a side character but he wasn't tho he was a main character and as such I really do think a little bit more effort should have been put into making this reveal feel a little bit more organic in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then I really do not remember the exact running time of this film but I do no that this films running time was at the very freaking least two hours and twenty minuets long. Which is anougher problem that I personally have with this film since this film does start to drag on a bit near the ending and as such I don't see why this film couldn't have come it at around two hours long which I think would have helped with this films overall freaking pacing issues in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is an action film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual action that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was really freaking good. This is something that really shouldn't come as total surprise to absolutely anybody whatsoever since all of the action in all of the Star Wars film prequel film trilogy has always been really freaking good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film is most definitely alot better then both episodes 1 and 2 were but that really wasn't a high bar for this to reach tho but I will say this tho that this film is what all of the original Star Wars film prequel film trilogy should have been like tho in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and well then that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly a 7 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Star Wars fandom wiki page and from Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get the images that I used from this film being the official Star Wars Wars fandom wiki page this is simply due to the fact that all f the images that are featured / presented to us and are on the official Star Wars fandom wiki page are all fairly freaking high in freaking quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


 











Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts