Rumble 2021 Film SPOILER FREE!!!!!!!!!! Film Review

 


Animation fans to my memory at least there are very little to animated films about the actual sort of wrestling that got a major release. Well now we have one such film one that was going to be released theatrically but due to obvious reasons that never happened and thus the film was pushed to Paramount + and so join me as I give you my SPOILER FREE film review of the only major animated film about wrestling with the film in question being called simply just "Rumble" enjoy.

The plot of this film is a young girl wants to save her hometown wrestling stadium from being destroyed and so she sets out to find a monster that she can coach to wrestle and maybe hopefully save the girls hometown wrestling stadium. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot of this film in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot of this film was really freaking thin and that really does freaking hurt this film pretty freaking badly in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is Will Arnett as Steve Rayburn , Geraldine Viswanathan as Winnie Coyle and Terry Crews as Tentacular. Also starring in this film is Fred Melamed as The Mayor , Charles Barkley as Rayburn Sr. , Chris Eubank as King Gorge , Bridget Everett as Lady Mayhem , Ben Schwartz as Jimothy Brett-Chadley III , Brian Baumgartner as Klonk , Jimmy Tatro as Lights Out McGinty , WWE Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch as Axehammer and WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns as Ramarilla.

Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was at best OK. Which given whom is starring in / appearing in this film very freaking film is something that is to be very freaking expected in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Doing the animation for this film is Little Zoo Studio and Reel FX Creative Studios AKA Reel FX Animation Studios. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual animation that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual animation that's actually in this very film was freaking good heck i'd even go as far as to say that the animation that's actually in this film was the best part of this film because yes the animation that's in this freaking film was that freaking good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then incase you didn't know that this film was being produced by WWE Studios don't worry because this film hits you over the head with all of the WWE references. I won't give them away here because this is a spoiler free review of the film but let's just say that if your a fan of the WWE then you'll spot all of these references right away and trust me when I say this but it gets pretty freaking tiresome after along freaking while in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film does in all honesty have a pretty freaking predictable as all heck plotline since this films plotline goes to the exact same places that you think that it would indeed do. As such this means that this film is very freaking predictable since you know exactly how this films main plotline is going to playout and that really does in all honesty make this film come across as being quite freaking boring at times in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then this film does treat the world of profession wrestling as something that is real and as something that is really happening for real. Which is something that I kind of expected to be the case since this is a kids animated family friendly film after all and so it really wouldn't make that much sense for them to treat wrestling as being scripted or pre-determined in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then this film has / had a grand total running time of exactly one hour and thirty four minuets and fifty three seconds. Which is in my opinions anyways / at least an hour to long for a story that's this thin since there's only enough story here a thirty minuet special and not a one hour and thirty minuet movie which means that this films current running an already pretty freaking thinly drawn out storyline is now officialy stretched out even further because it has more time that it now needs to cover up in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this film is meant to be a comedy film after all that means that I have to actually talk about the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual comedy that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film was at best OK. This is simply because there weren't that many actually funny jokes in this film but on the flip side of this tho there are some actually pretty freaking funny jokes that are in this film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall putting this film up and on a streaming service like Paramount + was the best thing that could have happened to this film because this film wouldn't have made that much money at the box office because of the fact that this film is just at best average to OK at best in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very film in this very review and as such this means that this very film earns itself a grand old score of exactly a 5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Marvel Cinematic fandom wiki page , the official The Matrix fandom wiki page , the official Pro Wrestling fandom wiki page and Google Images. With the website that I personally preferred to use to get the images that I indeed ended up using from this very film being Google Images this is simple because all of the freaking images that are up and on Google Images are fairly high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in definition.






 









Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts