Karen 2021 Film SPOILER FREE Film Review

 


Ladies and gentlemen we are now living in a world that is more now divided then what it ever was and well you just know / knew that it was only a matter of time until Hollywood. Made a movie that reflected that divisiveness and well the movie in question has just been released and so you just know that I had to check this movie / film out and so join me as I review the film that you can tell just from the title of this film alone is going to make alot of people laugh and and not in a good way with the film in question being called simply just "Karen" enjoy.

The plot of this film is a young African American couple move into a new house that's in the suburbs of Atlanta and while there they discover that their next door neighbour who is called Karen who shall we say doesn't like the couple in question and so the couple in question are in for the fight of their lives with this literal Karen and the others who think exactly like her. Now then in terms of what I thought about the actual plot of this film in all honesty i in all honesty thought that the plot of this film was freaking laughably bad that it's unreal which producer gave this plot the OK needs to be fired because the plot of this film contains what I think to be worst plot in any film ever made thus far in my opinion anyways / at least.


Starring in this film is one of this films many producers Taryn Manning as Karen Drexler and Cory Hardrict as Malik. Also starring in this film is Jasmine Burke as Imani , Roger Dorman as Officer Wind , Brandon Sklenar as Officer Hill , Gregory Alan Williams as Charles Wright , Benjamin Crump as Ben Crump , Keyon Harrold as A Trumpet Player , Betsy Landin as Lily , Mary Christina Brown as Jan , Veronika Bozeman as Fatima , Lorenzo Cromwell as Justice , Trey Best as Charles Wright Junior  , Tavior Mowry as Isaiah , Norah Elin Murphy as Sarah , Jaxon McHan as Kyle , Milly Sanders as Beth and Duane Finley as Security Tech.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought about the actual acting that's featured / presented to us in this very film / move in all honesty I in all honesty thought / felt that the acting that's featured / presented to us in this very film / movie was just freaking bad and for once i don't actually blame the actors at all because the script for this film is so freaking bad. As such the actors could only do so much to try and this case fail this film work and they just couldn't do it and as as result we get a bunch of stilted acting performances and scenes that are filled with very awkward and yet at the same time very freaking hilarious pauses in my opinion anyways / at least.



Now then this film wasn't the only film that will divide people that's been released this year since this past year saw the release of the Lin-Manuel Miranda film In The Heights. Now where as In The Heights was indeed a very entertaining film it suffered from being released on HBO Max the exact same day that it was being released into movie theatres / cinemas but tho this film is the complete opposite of In The Heights since this film isn't entertaining in a good way and is so laser focused on it's political message that it forgets to tell a good story or even be a good film in my freaking opinion anyways / at least. 


So now then I will go on record as saying this I personally think / feel that this film is so much worse then either Ghostbusters 2016 and quite possibly even Charlie's Angels 2019. This is simply because at least two films were kind of subtle about there message where as the complete opposite is true with this film since the opening scene with Karen lets you know right away that this film is going to be divisive and it's just such a bad scene that's honestly laughable at how bad this scene in question actually mother freaking is in my opinion anyways / at least.

Now then I will very fully admit that I laughed alot during this film but perhaps not for the actual intended reasons. Simply put I laughed alot during this film because of how bad this film is and as such I can't really say that I had a bad time watching this film because the fact of the matter is I had a good time watching this film and this is because in my opinion anyways / at least this film is one of those films that's so bad that's actually pretty freaking good in my opinion anyways / at least.


Now then like i'm guessing alot of you who are reading this review wherever you all might be at this exact point in time I first knew about this film thanks to a Youtuber called TheQuartering and thanks to his video I went and I watched the trailer for this film  and well let's just say that the trailer for this film is an exact representation of this film. Since this film lacks any kind of interesting characters with it's characters just being stereotypes and very / extremely one dimensional and nothing more then that in my opinion anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact running time / run time of exactly one hour and twenty nine minuets and thirty seconds exactly and well if i'm being well and truly honest here people this film didn't really need to be as long as it was. Since you very easily could have told this films story in well under twenty minuets and that's because realistically this film has the story of a twenty minuets short film and not the story of a full length feature film in my mother freaking opinion anyways / at least.


Now then this film is being listed as a Thriller film which is subgenre of the horror genre and well I can very safely say that this film is not scary at all nor is it even thrilling in any kind of way whatsoever as such this film is more of a comedy then a thriller and well that means that I have to actually talk about the actual jokes / comedy that's featured / presented to us in this film and well in my opinion anyways / at least the jokes / comedy that's featured / presented to us in this film are really freaking good. However that's not a goo thing in this case since this entire film is one big joke because this whole entire film is so freaking bad that it's honestly laughable in my mother freaking opinion anyways / at least. 


Overall yeah I honestly do oddly recommend watching this film just so that you can all see exactly how bad this film actually is because yeah as i've said several times during this review this film is so freaking bad that it honestly needs to be seen just so that you can all see exactly how bad this film well and truly is in my opinion anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are featured / presented to us in this very film in this very review and as such this film gets a grand old score of exactly a 0 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review from the official Ghostbusters film fandom wiki page and from Google Images and I got the below embedded trailer for this film from of course Youtube. With my personally preferred website to use to get images this film being Google Images this is because all of the images that I got and that currently up , featured and on Google Images are all fairly high in quality and as well as being fairly high in definition.


Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular Posts